With all the religious sensitivity I can muster...

Not to make fun of anyone's religious beliefs or anything... If this post is going to make any sense to you, you're going to have to read the following article:

http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_2898004#

Now, I'm not sure which are the most disturbing things I should comment on here. First of all, without giving away my Secret Identity, I may point out that it's more than a little bit creepy that both my first name and my last name are in this article. That and the fact that all of this occurred just down the street from me...

I think that the most disturbing part of all of this is that during my trip to Allen's grocery store on Saturday night, although I saw all the washing machines bolted together, I did not stop to pay tribute to Heavenly Mother. What was I thinking?

My aunt points out that the other disturbing part of all of this is that her husband was the one to send me this article---and so I found out what's happening in my neighborhood from someone who lives on an entirely different continent.

My aunt also comments, "I am surprised you didn't clue into the fact that it was Heavenly Mother---after all there was a big hint there---washing machine, cleaning, caring for others..."

2 comments:

Cooper said...

What caught me off guard was that the "Holy Trinity" to him did not include the traditional Holy Spirit, but Heavenly Mother.

B.G. Christensen said...

Ah ha! Now I know your secret identity, Crapo Cooper! WAhahahahahaha!