My Father-in-Law, the Realtor

Okay. So now that I've announced my new section, let me first introduce you to my father-in-law, the realtor. Since I'm trying to figure out a way to still remain a little bit anonymous, let's just say, email me if you are looking for a realtor in Utah. And I can hook you up with my father-in-law. And here's why you want to use him:

He has been a realtor in Utah for decades. He knows his way around (we call him OnStar because we can ask him about any address and he knows exactly where it is). He knows the market very well and he knows how to find you the house you're looking for.

He is a man of the people. He genuinely cares about helping get what's best for people. He'll tell us all the time about clients who he's helping in one way or another. This is a realtor who will be personally invested in you.

He's someone who I trust completely.

As I said before, now is a great time to buy a home, so if you've been even thinking about it, I can put you in touch with my father-in-law and he can answer any questions you might have and advise you on your best course of action right now!

1 comment:

The Holyoaks said...

Does he have any connections in my area? We are looking for a good realtor.