The Blog Police

I called my mom as soon as I finished my penultimate final today because I had to share my euphoria with someone. I gushed, and told her all sorts of details about every final I've taken so far this semester. I told her that I had one more and I'd be finished tonight. She asked if I'd call her after I was a "free woman." I told her yes, but maybe that wouldn't be tonight. I said I had a blog party to go to.

"Oh, a blog party," she said. "So you don't blog anymore but you go to parties?"

So I miss one day (Tuesday) in the middle of finals week and suddenly according to my mother, I'm a non-blogger? She has such high, high expectations of me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We all missed you during your extended absence.

daltongirl said...

I should think you deserve a blogging break after that grueling twenty-five mile bike ride to my house for sandwiches.

Except you never actually made it to my house. Well, I'm going to give you a break anyway, even though I was quite put out the eighteen times I checked your blog yesterday and found NOthing. All is now forgiven.

Carina said...

I checked police beat to see if you'd been involved in some sort of altercation.

daltongirl said...

When, oh WHEN are you EVER going to blog again? I've almost given up hope.