- wheel of brie
- phyllo pastry
- strawberries, halved, quartered, or sliced
- powdered sugar
1) Butter a sheet of phyllo.
2) Wrap buttered sheet of phyllo around wheel of brie.
3) Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
4) Repeat steps 1-3 a few times. Maybe try 5.
5) Bake at 180 degrees Celsius (I didn't say 350 degrees because I don't know how to spell the other one) until brown. Record how much time this takes and write it on your recipe so that you know for next time.
6) Remove from oven.
7) Bedeckle with strawberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The brie may be served with water crackers or baguette. If in a pinch, steal a loaf of French bread from Daltonboy.