Record Bowl


My friend says that these can sell for $60. Ridiculous. Saturday morning I hopped on my bike and went down to the DI (the biking is part of my self-sufficiency kick). I shopped around and found a few records for a dollar each. I made a bowl from two of them according to the instructions I found on http://www.digsmagazine.com. Later (maybe today maybe tomorrow... maybe another time) I'll make boxes from the album covers---also found on digsmagazine. ("I'll take anal bum cover for seven thousand." "That's An Album Cover, not anal bum cover!")

I made two bowls---this one will be great for fruit or something. Once I move in to the new apartment, I'll use the other as a pot for a houseplant.

1 comment:

Nemesis said...

Hey, that looks great! I'm glad it worked out--isn't Digs just mahvelous?