Not Even Related to HTML

Well, Nemesis. I congratulate you on being HTML's daddy. I am clearly of no relation. Today, I spent hours fiddling with a whole new look (in Spanish, that's "Nuevo Look" as you can clearly learn from the salon on State Stree in Orem) for my blog. I got it to a point where I actually liked how it looked mostly. Then when I visited the actual site, I found that all the cool things that showed up in my preview didn't actually work when the site was accessed. Woe is me.

I'd like to report other productive things I did today. I declined two invitations to the dollar theater because clearly I need to clean tonight in preparation for Thursday's cleaning checks (for real this time). Only I haven't cleaned. I've just been wading through HTML crap. And I just went to make myself something to eat because I haven't eaten all day, only I made myself way too much and ate it all and so now I'm soooooooo tired and I want to go to bed and I surely won't be doing any cleaning tonight.

Oh, but if you could all see what I've done with the HTML---the stuff that didn't work! You would all love me more. Infinitely more. Okay. I'm tired and full. I'll either go to bed or keep sitting here in this chair and avoid getting up.

No comments: