I'm number 1243100!

Last year, right around this time, Threadless had their $10 t-shirt sale. This year it's a little different. It's a $9 and up sale, which isn't as catchy (and I can't help but notice that it's not the girl's shirts that are $9...). But I can't complain.

Last year, I posted my order number on my blog and wrote a little blog post about how much I love Threadless.

This year, I must repeat the post with even more love and even more gratitude towards Threadless. You see, last year's post was the first blog post that Murray ever saw, and he thought that he could really like a girl who had such cool taste in t-shirts.

This year, I'm buying Threadless t-shirts for two. If that isn't the happiest success story there is, I don't know what could possibly be happier. (Except for Murray's and my plans to submit a couple designs together this year, and for those designs to get accepted, and for us to earn $2000 per design.)

Here's our order today. Thank you Threadless, for bringing me and Murray together and for outfitting us with great clothes. I will heart you forever.

6 comments:

Veeda said...

I love the record player. What a cute story!

MTDA said...

How cosmic. Everything is coming full circle.

It's really a cool feeling.

Ellen said...

Mmmm! I love Threadless too! How cool that that was the first post Murray ever saw! Very sweet.

Debbie Barr said...

Awww. That makes me heart happy.

Jordy said...

I saw that feather one last week and thought it was awesome.

Jake said...

there are tons of girls shirts for $9!