Happy Birthday Murray!

Murray's birthday was yesterday. He's now 31. Last year, his birthday led him to reflect upon his life (and how he was single) and that reflection led him to find my blog and fall in love with me. Boy, am I glad! This year, instead of reflecting upon the past, I think that he did a bit of looking forward to the future.

We celebrated the great day all weekend. On Saturday evening, we went to see 1964, a Beatles Tribute Band. I think that we should make this a yearly tradition. When I was buying tickets for it, I asked Murray how close he wanted to be. He said that if you're up close, you can tell that it's not them. So I got us cheaper seats further back and right in the middle. It really was a great show.


Murray got a few smaller gifts from me this year, but the big gift was a bike to match my bike so that we can go on leisurely bike rides in the country. And have picnics. Basically this is going to be the best summer ever.


And now that my one and only true love is going to be biking on the streets, I'd ask you all to please watch this.

7 comments:

MTDA said...

Please don't run over me or my wife, or any and all moonwalking bears.

bedelia said...

Not only did I miss the bear, I only counted 12 passes. I probably should turn in my license.

Anonymous said...

I was just reflecting on how ignorant Toronto drivers were when I rode downtown. Avenue Road was the worst. I got clipped by a mirror once when riding with one hand (the other carrying Korean food) without wearing my helmet.

I miss Toronto.

Nemesis said...

That commercial is awesome, and is one more reason why London is the coolest. Also? Happy Birthday, Murray!!

natali said...

happy birthday murray!

Natalie Gordon said...

That is a riot. There are few things better than a moonwalking bear!

Happy Birthday, Murray. And, nice bike!

DP said...

Well, I mean, I saw the bear, but I didn't know that was a moonwalk he was doing. I thought he was just waving his arms.

I'm not sure what that says about my driving abilities.