I'm Number 698629!

It is time for me to do some shameless plugging of my favorite t-shirt site ever. If you've never visited Threadless.com, now's the best time as they're having their $10 t-shirt sale (till March 12). I go to this site regularly to see their new shirts. It's pretty much a given that one of my brothers will receive a Threadless t-shirt from me for Christmas (they have a $10 sale before Christmas).

Additionally, I use their t-shirt designs as trendy desktop wallpapers. I have a folder just for Threadless designs and when I feel it's time for a new desktop, I just go to the folder and choose another design that I fancy.

Today, after I placed my order, the site happily announced that I am number 698629. I bet you're dying to know what I ordered...

This one is called "Lions Are Smarter Than I Am."




This one is called "mP3."




This, from my last order, is called "For the Birds."




And this, a classic (I'm wearing it today) is called "Ctrl-Z."

10 comments:

FoxyJ said...

I just recently discovered their t-shirts and I love the designs. I'm a big fan of "The Communist Party".

Carina said...

Ctrl-z!

I'm such a nerd.

eleka nahmen said...

I love Threadless. For them, I wear tshirts.

lola49 said...

I tryed to get on their website but all it got me was a prase at the top of the screen saying:

These are not the droids you are looking for! You are on server #169. Good job!

I have no idea what that means, but the shirts on yor post aare cool. i like the Mp3.

lola49 said...

I did it, it works now.

kellyroxanne said...

i'll be honest...they are pretty cool even though i'm confused about what's cool anymore...

provoce said...

I too love "the communist party" and the band one is awesome too. I've been a fan for awhile. See:
http://provociferous.blogspot.com/2006/03/noteworthy-apparel-purveyors.html

Make sure you check out biblical disaster. It's my all-time fave.

provoce said...

http://provociferous.blogspot.com/
2006/03/noteworthy-apparel-
purveyors.html

Sorry, this is the link in its entirety

i i eee said...

Yummy tees, indeed.

HeatherLynn said...

i want a t-shirt of one of the photo's of the people wearing their t-shirts=perfect. especially the guy with the "floaties".