Sassy + Attitude


So I've been unhappy with my hair lately. I am not a fan of longer hair on me. I like short hair on me. Murray has seen mission pictures of me with longer hair and he thinks that I look great in them. I'm more inclined to believe that it's the fact that I'm missing an extra 35 pounds in those pictures... How cruel post-mission life has been to my body!

I have been considering a haircut and I finally made the decision when Switchback was in town. I asked her opinion on my hair, she told me the truth (that it was boring, lacked punch, and did nothing for me), and I scheduled a hair appointment.

I got it cut short and sassy. It's even a little extra sassy because there's an extra length on one side. I'm adventurous like that. I like how in this picture, the shadow makes it look like the long piece goes down to my shoulder. I'm not THAT sassy. I don't have a side rat tail.

11 comments:

MTDA said...

Let it be known that I love your hair as it is now, lest I be labelled as a hair-controlling husband.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Very cute- very sassy!
P.S. Thank you for commenting on the STR (side rat tail). I wondered for a milisecond if that was the new cool, and then thought better of it- you're much to classy for the STR.

Unknown said...

One of my coworkers started growing a rattail once. I think the only thing worse than that would be a rattail on a girl. Especially on the side. Or maybe that woman in my ward with the little femullet that she likes to pull into a little ponytail.

Jenny said...

love the new hairdo! This picture is so much nicer looking than the last one you put on your blog. Go figure.

natali said...

hey dont knock the rat tail...and i love it!

Shop Girl* said...

I think you should sport the rat tail. It would be very South Porcupine of you.

bedelia said...

Love it. And who did it? I really need a cut and don't know who to go to. My last haircut was a disaster.

Nemesis said...

Absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!!

Stupid 35 pounds! I shake my fist at them!

Snow Whiteley said...

So cute! Edgy and stylish as well.

ambrosia ananas said...

Ooooh, I like it!