Because Ambrosia tagged me and although I never do these things, I have nothing else to blog about right now that couldn't get people potentially in trouble. All I'll say is that I started writing a blog post about what one of my professors did in class today, but I thought that publishing it on the internet could be damaging to him if the Powers that Be at BYU found out about it... but if you know me and want to know what happened, send me an email and I'll send you the story.
Four Jobs I've Had
1. editor/proofreader/actress/voice talent/web editor/receptionist at BYU Independent Study.
2. hot dog vendor (I never did invite you all over to see the movie of me being a hot dog vendor...)
3. office manager for a real estate company
4. courier for a barrister and solicitor
Four Movies I can watch over and over
2. Sliding Doors
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Notting Hill
(So what if I love romantic comedies---at least Valentin redeems me somewhat.)
Four Places I've Lived
1. Porcupine, Ontario
2. South Porcupine, Ontario
3. Arras, France
4. Rome, Italy
Four TV Shows I Love
4. Law and Order
Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The British version of The Office
3. Desperate Housewives
4. CSI---any version
Four Places I've Vacationed
1. North Carolina
3. Lake Powell
4. the Maritime provinces
Four of my favorite dishes
1. Spaghetti all'Amatriciana
2. baklava (dessert is a dish, right?)
3. Grandpa Frank's lasagna (recipe forthcoming)
4. Thai Ruby's house special
Four sites I visit daily
1. www.singingcicada.blogspot.com (I'm watching for your comments.)
3. www.istockphoto.com (at least once a week to get their free download which is really bizarre and good this week, by the way)
4. other blogger sites
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
2. San Diego with Switchback
3. In bed
Four Bloggers I am tagging
I hate to do this, so I'll choose people who I don't expect to do anything:
1. DP, so that he can have his first blog post ever.
2. Coop so that he can come back from the dead-to-me.
3. Scoop so that there's actually a reason for me to check his blog.
4. Limon, for when he doesn't have anything else to write.