How Bazaar, How Bazaar

I am not a perfect person by any means. And so Murray must forgive me if I actually know all the words to How Bizarre by OMC. It was the '90s, for heaven's sakes. I can't be held responsible for the songs I used to like. (I might be held responsible because technically, I still like the song...)


Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know (as if you haven't heard already) that the Beehive Bazaar is going on this weekend. And Murray and I have a lot of goods on display. This picture isn't the best because you have to actually go to the Bazaar to see how cool it actually is.

2 comments:

MTDA said...

I have told you before but the best way I can describe how I feel about that song is that it hurts my stomach.

To me, that says it all.

Christina said...

I am so impressed with you two.