As if I needed another reason...

I'll post about the honeymoon tomorrow, but I couldn't resist sharing with you all another reason why I love Murray. The other night we went to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy a food processor with our gift cards. While I was deliberating between the 7-cup at $100 and the 14-cup at $200, this caught Murray's eye.


To which I asked, "What would anyone ever need that for?"

He responded somewhat sheepishly, "I've got to admit, if I were still a bachelor, I'd buy that up in a second."

How can I not be in love with him?

(We went with the 14-cup.)

6 comments:

MTDA said...

That contraption might make the best hot dogs ever, but I will never know. That is okay though because I choose YOU over weird novelty bachelor items anyday.

Unknown said...

Now that is true love!

erin said...

Please tell me you were appalled that they misused the apostrophe?

Or maybe I just tend to notice those things.

Unknown said...

That looks to me like the ear on the g

Shop Girl* said...

I agree... definitely a fancy "g".

Anonymous said...

I've been staring at this hot dog cart for too long.

Are we going to hear anything about life after marriage?

Wow, you'd think you were busy or something :)