My Hairitage

Now that I've added a picture of bald-Murray to my sidebar, I may as well write a post about hair. But my hair. Sorry. I'm very egotistical that way.

It has come to my attention that recently, two friends have gotten the Cicada haircut. The first was C, who printed out pictures of me from my blog and took them to her hair dresser. Quite possibly there is nothing more flattering in the world. Well, only one thing: Finding out that Daltongirl would have done the same thing except that she couldn't print the pictures. She just described my hair to her hair dresser.

While this makes me feel pretty and popular and pretty much exactly like a celebrity, I would like to point out that as I mentioned in my last post, I only post unusually attractive pictures of myself to my blog. There are many pictures---including pictures with bad hair---that I don't include. Here, for your enjoyment, are several pictures of me with different hair styles. You may choose which one to print out and bring to your hair dresser.












Do I do more at work than just take pictures of myself? The answer is yes, actually. These pictures have been taken over a long period of time and usually, they were taken because I wanted to send Murray a picture of What I'm Doing Right Now.

12 comments:

Rachie said...

Haha! I love that you take all those pictures of yourself! You're certainly taking advantage of that built-in camera that Macs so generously offer.

Jordy said...

I think the last picture is my favorite. Probably because no one usually posts pictures like that of themself.

Anonymous said...

Do you think if I print out the sepia-toned photos and take them to my hairdresser that he/she will be able to transport me to the circa 1930s Oklahoma Dust Bowl?

The Holyoaks said...

I better never hear you call me vain again.

N.F. said...

The last pictures RULES.

cropstar said...

love the headband. i so wish i could wear them but my hair revolts when i try. and why are all of your shirts so dang cute?! i'm so jealous

Nuka said...

I absolutely love you in the pic with your hair wavy (white shirt, vest, red necklace) - that is my favorite look for you.

If I had wavier hair that is exactly what I would do! And I would probably try to steal your outfit as well. ;)

B.G. Christensen said...

Um, what were you Doing Right Now in that last one?

Cicada said...

Mr. Fob, that's a fair question. Actually, that last one was me opening up PhotoBooth only to find, to my horror, that my hair was the worst I'd ever seen it (I just got up, showered, and went to work). So in that picture, what "I'm doing right now" is looking my ugliest possible.

Success?

kjane said...

where did bald murray go?

Saule Cogneur said...

Next time I get my hair professionally cut and dyed, I'm telling them to make it look like yours. Seriously.

Carina said...

I like the ones where you're all gangsta, like you're going to shoot up the place.