Graduation?

Today is a reading day. I'll finish up a project and attend a study session, work, and likely go to dinner with Sahkmet and Daltongirl.

Tomorrow I will likely work and take my ps100 final exam (pray for me!).

Thursday I will take my English exam, write the last sentence of my undergrad career, work, and go out to a nice restaurant with my family to celebrate.

Friday I will work, attend my own graduation, and pack up my apartment.

Saturday I will finish packing up my own apartment, clean, and move out officially.

So I've been and I am pretty busy.

Which gives me the excuse of referring you to a friend's blog. She recently wrote about something that I've been meaning to write about. It's really a great story, and you would have gotten it here eventually anyway, so read it on my friend's blog. I guarantee you'll love it.

6 comments:

Nemesis said...

I did love that story. I love it when you tell it too.

And now I'm going to sob myself to sleep thinking about the dinner with you and DG and Sakhmet.

Cicada said...

Oh whoops. I was totally trying not to bring that up to you earlier today because I didn't want to make you be all sad and left out. I forgot that I wrote it on my blog. Um... actually we canceled our dinner plans and decided not to see each other at all while Sakhmet is in town. Just thought you should know.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your physical science exam. Remember, D's get degrees!

Nemesis said...

I'm not sobbing because you're getting together--I'm glad you're getting together. I'm just sad that I won't be there.

As long as you missed me and had a moment of silence then that's okay.

daltongirl said...

Two moments of silence, Nem. Two.

Great story--both times!

Cicada made the best guacamole I've ever tasted. Sakhmet made the best salsa. I made mediocre chicken.

Katria said...

Preparing everthing for you graduates was the most boring thing ever. Twice. But congratulations.