Lilcis at Disneyland

We are out to dinner and lilcis, a blog reader, totally just came up and introduced herself to me. This just legitimizes my fame status. I mean, getting recognized in Utah is one thing. Getting recognized in California?FAMOUS!!! So so so nice to finally meet her. (In your faces, Jenny and Nemesis!) I remember her very first comment on Nem's blog, years ago! Anyway, I'm very glad she didn't listen to her humiliated husband (who ran away outside the restaurant) and came to talk to me.



5 comments:

Jenny said...

Dude. I can see you being like in your face Nemesis. But ME? What did you single me out for? I think you're rad and worthy of being famous. Nem and I actually thought of you as we looked at all jcrew's awesome blazers today. In YOUR MOM's FACE...

Unknown said...

You are an inspiration to us all, Cicada.

lilcis said...

On our way to Disneyland I wondered if you were stil there and if I'd see you if you were - but to have you seated right behind us in the restaurant? That was crazy! I was so excited to get to meet you, thanks for putting up with my crazy rambling! I had two years worth of comments to get out in two minutes! You guys are the cutest, hope you had a great time here!

Petit Elefant said...

Famous! I could have told you that.

Wait till you get recognized buying milk at the grocery store without a {ahem} bra, wearing a sweatshirt, UGGS, with glasses and greasy hair. Now THAT's rad.

Nemesis said...

Shut up, you got to meet Lilcis?? LUCKY!!

That is completely in my face. I am jealous.