Merry Jane Goodall Christmas

Every year, Murray makes a Christmas card that's more random than the last year's. This year, when looking for inspiration, he came across a picture of Jane Goodall and decided that she would be the Christmas card this year.


Then we got the idea to see if we could send her one. Yesterday Murray called the Jane Goodall Institute and got her personal assistant's address. So last night, Murray wrote Jane Goodall a personal note, we both signed the card, and we mailed it off.

Yep, that's right. We're the type of people who send Jane Goodall Christmas cards.

6 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

That is just awesome. :)

*Note to self, send famous people Christmas Cards

Jordy said...

That is freakin' weird! I wish I had the talent to make stuff like that. Has Murray every tried sending Christmas cards to astronauts?

The Taco (Prison Rules) said...

I went to a charity event with my Dad when I was 11, and I heard Jane Goodall speak. My Dad took me because of my love of animals, and thought I would always appreciate it. All I remember from the entire night is being bored. Youth is wasted on the young.

ambrosia ananas said...

Jane Goodall is still *alive*? I thought you were joking about sending her the card.

MTDA said...

For those interested in my new hero....

here is a treat for you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kbo2uy4zHoA

Th. said...

.

That's awesome. I know it's been said, but it bears repeating.