Better than a Baby

After my wedding, my grandpa went home with my parents to stay with them and my aunt and uncle for a few months and escape the Canadian winter. Ever since, I've been receiving pictures of him from my parents and from my aunt and uncle. I swear, he's the subject of more photo taking than a baby.

I'll share the pictures with you, too, and hopefully you can get a good sense of his personality. He once sent me an Easter card with a Polaroid of him sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap in the mall. Classic. Also, please note the leather cap. He's been wearing caps like this for as long as I remember. In fact, I still have one that he gave me. I'm never letting go of that thing.

5 comments:

MTDA said...

He is cuter than a baby in many respects....speaking of respect I should give him his dignity by not calling a seasoned man 'cute', but I can't help it, he is.

Shop Girl* said...

I miss your Grandpa... going to the Timmins Square or the 101 Mall will never be the same. He was always there with his buddies when I went. If you're talking to him, please tell him that I say hello! :)

Rachie said...

Ha! A picture on the Easter Bunny's lap. That is CLASSIC! Your grandpa's cool! (And Canadian, which makes him even cooler!)

N.F. said...

Those are awesome pictures.

Anonymous said...

I echo Shop Girl in saying that Timmins won't be the same without his jokes, and my own personal visits just wont be the same without his asking me about my love life (especially now that I have something to tell him haha)

Please do tell him that we miss him (we miss your whole family, actually, and I just added Ootsie Boodle to my facebook friends roster!)