Free iPod

I appreciate the concern of those who thought that I should be getting a free iPod. To be honest, I thought that I didn't qualify for one because I thought that maybe I got all the paperwork done a little too late. But on Thursday after work, I went to my bank to get some rent money for El Senor. While I was there, I decided to at least ask about the iPod, since all my friends were reporting receiving theirs recently. To my surprise, I was informed that I did qualify in time for the free iPod and I should be getting it any day.

Then I went home and it was sitting at my doorstep. O Happy Day! It made me very glad that I returned the one I bought last week. Now I only have to buy the pedometer and shoes and I'll be all set. I'll be doing that next weekend.

3 comments:

Nemesis said...

You know, if I didn't love you I'd hate you.

(whine) You get everything!

daltongirl said...

Speaking of receiving benefits even though you complete paperwork too late, I've had some luck with that myself. When daltonman got his phone, there was supposed to be an $80 rebate. I forgot about it, and sent the forms in a day late. A few weeks later, I got a check in the mail. THEN, when we got busboy's phone for free, they gave us a $50 rebate form. I said, "What the heck," and mailed it in. A few weeks later, check in the mail. So basically they paid us to take a phone from them. It don't get much better than that! Unless of course it's a free iPod. That, my friend, is cool!

bedelia said...

congrats.