This is an unsponsored post. I just needed to let you all know why I fly Southwest. Because I love them that much.
1) You still get two free bags per person.
2) If I book enough in advance, I can usually get $99 per person.
3) Their Sky Cap service is still gratuity only. I don't like it when you're supposed to pay sky cap. Not that I don't tip! I definitely tip! But if there is a fee for sky cap, I am never sure if I'm supposed to pay the fee and tip ON TOP of the fee.
4) Their seating system is just about the closest I ever get to feel to gambling. Or maybe it's like a competition. (I lost the competition last time, when after checking in 30 seconds after check in was available, I was still relegated to the B group. So I decided to make a wheelchair take me to the plane and I got to get on first. Suckas!)
5) If I have to cancel my flight or change my flight, I am charged no penalties. I don't lose my money. I am not hit with hidden fees. I just have to use the credit within a year. Which I always do anyway.
That number 5 is probably my biggest. It means that right now, I can book the flights that Murray and I will probably be taking in October, without the stress of committing to every detail of our trip. If I need to adjust something later, I can! I love you, Southwest!